Installation and debugging of butterfly valves and troubleshooting methods for common faults
1. Installation test and adjustment:
1. All parts of this product, whether manual, pneumatic, hydraulic or electric, have been strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When re-checking the sealing performance, the user should evenly fix both sides of the inlet and outlet, close the butterfly valve, and apply pressure to the inlet side. , Observe whether there is leakage on the outlet side. Before the strength test of the pipeline, the disc plate should be opened to prevent damage to the sealing pair.
2. Although this product has been strictly inspected and tested before leaving the factory, there are also some products that have automatic screw displacement during transportation, which needs to be readjusted, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc. Please refer to the instruction manual of the supporting drive device.
3. (Electric drive butterfly valve) The opening and closing strokes of the control mechanism have been adjusted before leaving the factory. In order to prevent the power from being turned on in the wrong direction, after the user turns on the power for the first time, first open the manual to the half-open position, and press the electric switch to check that the direction of the indicator plate is consistent with the closing direction of the valve.
2. Common faults and elimination methods
1. Before installation, confirm whether the performance of the factory's products and the flow direction arrow of the medium are consistent with the moving conditions, and clean the inner cavity of the valve. It is not allowed to have impurities attached to the sealing ring and disc, and never before cleaning. It is allowed to close the disc so as not to damage the sealing ring.
2. It is recommended to use special flanges for butterfly valves, namely HGJ54-91 type socket welding steel flanges.
3. The position installed in the pipeline, the best position is vertical installation, but it cannot be installed upside down.
4. The flow needs to be adjusted during use, and there is a worm gear box for control.
5. For butterfly valves with more opening and closing times, in about two months, open the cover of the worm gear box to check whether the butter is normal, and keep an appropriate amount of butter.
6. Check that each connecting part is required to be compressed, which not only ensures the honeycomb of the packing, but also ensures the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
7. Metal-sealed butterfly valve products are not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If it must be installed at the end of the pipeline, it is necessary to install the outlet flange to prevent the sealing ring from overstocking and over-positioning.
8. Valve stem installation and use response Regularly check the valve's use effect, and find faults and eliminate them in time.