Introduction to the basic characteristics of gear processing and gear transmission
Introduction to the basic characteristics of gear processing and gear transmission! Gear machining can be divided into two parts: gear blank machining and gear end face machining. Gear end face machining can be divided into two parts: forming method and generating method; Generate cutting motion. The main feature of the generation method for machining the tooth surface is that a gear cutter can process gears with equal modulus and tooth angle but different numbers of teeth. The tooth surface processing methods in gear processing include gear hobbing, gear shaping, gear shaving, gear grinding, gear derivation, gear grinding, etc.
iHF co-hair gear
The basic characteristics of gear transmission:
1. The range of power and speed transmitted by gears is very large, from very small to hundreds of thousands of kilowatts of power, and from very small to peripheral speeds of more than 100 meters per second. Gear sizes range from less than 1 mm to more than 10 m.
2. The gear transmission belongs to the meshing transmission, the gear tooth profile is a special curve, the instantaneous transmission ratio is constant, and the transmission is stable and reliable.
3. The gear transmission efficiency is high and the service life is long.
4. There are many kinds of gear processing products, which can meet the needs of various transmission forms of enterprises.
5. The precision required for the manufacture and installation of gears is relatively high.
The above is an introduction to the basic characteristics of gear processing and gear transmission.