Introduction of ring gear replacement steps and reasons for runout tolerance
Ring gear is a component that needs to be used in many mechanical equipment. In the process of operation, it is sometimes necessary to replace the new gear ring, and it is easy to have the phenomenon of resistance to runout tolerance. So, what is the reason for the ring gear replacement procedure and runout tolerance?
iHF co-hair gear
Ring gear replacement steps:
1. The old ring gear will be knocked out of the flywheel body at multiple points with a brass rod in the cooling state, and removed. Before assembling a new ring gear, try chamfering the teeth one by one with a file to facilitate meshing and reduce damage.
2. The ring gear and the flywheel are heat-pressed, and the interference is 0.25-0.64 mm. When assembling, the ring gear is heated with a blowtorch or a welding torch, generally at 300-400 ° c, and is heat-sleeved on the edge of the processing flywheel. Then knock it in with a hammer or press it down with a hydraulic press. In order to prevent the ring gear from loosening, holes can be drilled every 1200 places and a steel pin is implanted to fix it.
3. After the ring gear is firmly assembled, the chamfering of the gear teeth should be ground. Pay attention to improving the assembly type. The chamfered side of the ring gear faces the mounting surface of the crankshaft. 200 holes were drilled and fixed by planting steel pins.
Reasons for the phenomenon of ring gear tolerance runout:
1. When making the ring gear, the raw materials used are of poor quality.
2. When the ring gear is used as the workpiece spindle on the machine tool, its rotation accuracy is very low.
3. When the ring gear is used, the positioning installed on the knife card is not good.